Silver Tree of Life Pendant - Large
- Unit Price
- Silver Tree Of Life Large Pendent Jewelry
- The Tree of Life is a universal symbol coined under many names by cultures worldwide since the dawn of humanity. It represents the natural law of life and the interconnection of all living things. The tree is a powerful and ancient symbol with branches weaving through time and mythology.
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- This pendant comes on a Popcorn style chain.
- Dimensions (width x height): 1 1/4" x 1 7/8"
- Height is measured from the top of the bale to the bottom of the pendant.
- This large Tree of Life pendant is beautifully handcrafted in all sterling silver. The branches represent power and strength and the leaves the beginning of new life and a fresh start. This pendant is a testament to the whimsy and enchanting embrace of the Tree of Life. Adorn your chest with its bounty.
- Keith Jack designed this pendant himself with his love for ancient folklore. Brought up in Scotland, Keith was told stories by his elders of Celtic legends, Norse adventures, and Viking tales of bravery and enchantment.
- When you carry this Tree of Life Pendant on your chest, you’re carrying the stories of many ancient cultures along with you: it’s a way to remind yourself of the folklore of times past, the foundation of our now modern hustle and bustle in an agitated world.
- Gift yourself or a loved one with this unique, artisanal silver pendant. The Tree of Life is a blessing fit for the chest of anyone wishing to feel a bit more interconnected with the world around us — the world of today and yesterday, intertwined in its branches and roots.
- Style: PPS9003