Curry's Jewellers has been Grande Prairies' trusted jeweller for over 40 years. In 1978 Art and Alice Ouellette purchased the store from Stu Curry. Today Curry's is a second generation family-run, independent jewellery store, ran by brothers Michael and Andre Ouellette.
Curry's has always had the business philosopy of going the extra mile for their customers. We have always prided ourselves on learning and growing to better serve our customers and community. This is one of the many reasons we belong to some of the worlds finest jewellery organizations available and are members of the largest buying groups IJO AND CIG.
We ( Michael and Andre) both actively support community organizations such as:
- Suicide Prevention Resources Center
- Big Hearts For Big Kids
- EMS Region and EMS Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House
- Community Foundation of Northern Alberta
- The Grande Prairie Chuckwagon Heritage Foundation
- As well we proudly donate to numerous local fundraisers, sports teams, organizations and charities!
Curry's is located downtown Grande Prairie. We look forward to working with you to fulfill all of your jewellery needs!