Silver and 18k Gold Tree of Life Pendant Small
- Unit Price
- Two-Tone Sterling Silver 18Kt Tree Of Life Jewelry
- The Tree of Life is a universal symbol coined under many names by cultures worldwide since the dawn of humanity. It represents the natural law of life and the interconnection of all living things. The tree is a powerful and ancient symbol with branches weaving through time and mythology.
- Materials: Sterling Silver and 18k Yellow Gold
- This pendant comes on a light Spiga style chain.
- Dimensions (width x height): 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- Height is measured from the top of the bale to the bottom of the pendant.
- This Tree of Life pendant, made in sterling silver with 18k yellow gold details on the bail. The tree of life represents strength and endurance. The trinity knot style leaves a joining of 3 entities, 3 being a sacred number to the Celts.
- Keith Jack designed this pendant himself with his love for ancient folklore. Brought up in Scotland, Keith was told stories by his elders of Celtic legends, Norse adventures, and Viking tales of bravery and enchantment.
- When you carry this Tree of Life Pendant on your chest, you’re carrying the stories of many ancient cultures along with you: it’s a way to remind yourself of the folklore of times past, the foundation of our now modern hustle and bustle in an agitated world.
- Gift yourself or a loved one with this unique, artisanal silver and gold pendant. The Tree of Life is a blessing fit for the chest of anyone wishing to feel a bit more interconnected with the world around us — the world of today and yesterday, intertwined in its branches and roots.
- Style: PPX9010